About Me

My photo
only simple woman coz i'm 20 an already

Monday, February 14, 2011

I THOUGHT;(

SALAM 
my first entry of sadness
yes,i thought
i thought we are friend,like before
laugh together,sharing and everything


sorry when there are my fault
maybe i'm forget about sth
or maybe i'm not done it
like i've done super big mistake for you
GOD
u know me,who i am
if i have took someone's right
please take that things to the right place
if it's my owns
praise to 4JJI
i'm clueless when know about it
sorry,i'm not a dare person to faces and 
have deeper conversation
im so sorry
here before,u had try to communicate with me
a lot of thank to u
and i had we can be friend ever lasting
i miss the here before


lets we start new life
lets hold my hands
:( throw away all the sadness

No comments:

Post a Comment